Tuesday, September 6, 2011

With a heavy heart

My wonderful Grandma Lou joined her husband for over 50 years in Heaven Monday Sept 5th. She has had a long list of health issues for a long time so we knew it was only time before she passed. She is at peace now and I am sure her and Pop are back to giving each other a rough time. They will join other loved family members and I am sure it was a joyous reunion.

She was one of the most generous and caring people I know. She always made sure we were all taken care of and had what we needed. I have so many wonderful memories of growing up and spending Sundays at their house in Conifer and hoping other cousins were doing the same. The countless holidays we all spent together. So many joyful memories. I am grateful we had the family we did growing up. A family who valued seeing everyone more than once a year. I am glad we grew up with our cousins and spending time with them. Thank you Gram! You and Pop are always in our Hearts.


We love you Gram! Give hugs to everyone for us! 

No comments: