I got a free sample from Ouidad The Curl experts. The sample was for their Climate Control: Heat and humidity gel. Ill admit I didnt hold much hope as I have tried many products to tame my thick, long curls, and the Virginia humidity does a great job of frizzing my hair. This product worked a near miracle on my hair. I washed my hair with my normal shampoo and conditioner and used just the climate control after. Sadly I didnt take a photo. I had hardly any frizz and I think if I knew the proper Ouidad steps or had used their shampoo and conditioner, it would have taken care of the rest of my frizz. I am going to research more about this company and their techniques and try some more of their products. Ill have to check their website to see if I can get some more samples before I buy full bottles. Ill keep you all posted.

2 comments:
I have naturally curly hair too but I straighten it every day because of how thin my hair is. Do you think this product would work for thin curls too? My biggest problem with my curls is when I leave it curly I feel it's too thin and people can see right through my curls! I've been looking for a product that will let me leave my hair curly (saves me like 20-30 minutes getting ready) but give me more volume and density to my hair. Any advice is welcome!
If you go to their web site you can see the different products for different types of curls, I think they had a thin hair option. This really seems like a great product. They even have options if you have curly hair and straighten it...I cant wait to try more from this company and ill let you know the results.
Post a Comment