Tuesday, August 31, 2010

The perfect travel buddy!!!

With so much family coming to visit, we have been driving lots to do the touristy thing. I have found the perfect thing needed for young babies to travel and not get a kinked neck. My friend recommended this product to me, the Snuggin' go! It is awesome!!! It pushes baby's shoulders forward so that their neck and head stay back. This along with the sides keep the head upright, keeping the air way open. It is made of memory foam and is so comfy. We use it in the car seat and the strollers! It was key in me being able to use my Phil and Teds stroller without a car seat with Calli and her being so young. It keeps her from flopping around and she sleeps like a log while using the Snuggin' go. I really need two so I don't have to transfer it back and forth all the time but hubby is not quite on the same process. I really really would like to give the Snuggin' go too a try. This is for older kiddos, like Jayla. With all the travels, she has been napping in the car and her poor little head flops all over and she wakes up a lot with her head rolling all over, and I imagine her neck is sore. I am working on selling hubby on Jay needing one too. As most of you know we are military so we travel lots and drive a lot, even outside all of our family visiting, so I know that Calli's Snuggin' go will be well used and loved. I hope Jay ends up with one as well.


No comments: