Wow I have not realized how long it has been since I had updated.
We we finally have internet in good ol' Virginia. After spending time in Alaska for my graduation, we are getting settled in VA. I will get this updated with photos soon but I am trying to entertain a teething toddler as well as organize my house.
Here are some quick updates:
Ryan: Does not have Celiacs but does have the gene for it. I am still going to try a gluten free diet to see if it helps him. He is 8 weeks post neck surgery, and doing great. He had both disks replaced and all xrays show good placement and great healing. He has been cleared to start slowly excersising, like riding a stationary bike. He went to Utah after watching me graduating to accept a SAME (Society of American Miltary Engineers) Award. His mom was able to join him to celebrate the award. He is enjoying his work here in Va. He says he has lots to learn. It also looks like he will be deploying sometime this fall. I will keep you posted on dates and any locations as I get them.
Jayla: Is well Jayla. She loves water, sand and the sun! She loves picking the clover flowers in the yard as well and any dandylions. She finally got her last bottom tooth in to make 8 front teeth. Last night she cut her first molar and that really explains her little attitude lately. She seems much happier now that it is cut through.
Me: I am educated now or at least the University of Alaska Fairbanks says I am. I am thinking about going for my Masters here in Va they have a good program that is close to here. I have a little time now so we will see. Other than that I am busy trying to get the house put together. I like Va so far, minus the bugs and humidity. I love the sun, sun, sun.
That is all for now, maybe tomorrow I will have some pictures posted!
No comments:
Post a Comment