Tisk Tisk, I have been horrible at keeping up on the blog. It has been a crazy last six months. We found out we were pregnant with #2, Ryan left for a 6 month deployment to Iraq, I was one of the coaches for a local YMCA swim team and taught lessons once a week, I also started working on my masters degree, and of course little Jayla had her own activities we went to, WHEW! We are closing in on the end of Ryan's deployment just waiting to hear he got on his flights to the States. If everything goes as planned we should have him home by 1pm Saturday May 15!! I am so excited and Jayla is too! I cant wait to see her reaction to physically seeing her daddy!!! We will have a very busy summer with only about 9 weeks until #2 makes her debut!!! Then lots of family rotating through, which I am looking forward to the extra helping hands!!!
I hope to keep up on the blog as I am sure you will all have my head if I don't keep you up to date on Jay and the new little one!!! Take care and we hope you are all enjoying your spring and have a wonderful summer!
No comments:
Post a Comment