Monday, February 16, 2009

Ryan had a little fall

So it has taken 3 months to get our roof finished. Ridiculous I know! So they were finally finishing up and Ryan was in the attic making sure all of the gaps to the outside were filled. I was poking my head through the entrance to the attic. I saw another gap and told Ryan to check it out. He turned and lost his balance and stepped off the rafter beam. He fell through the ceiling on the neighbors side. He caught the back of his leg on one of the rafters so he didnt fall all the way through. It gave our neighbor quite a scare as she was in the next room watching TV. There are some pictures of the hole below as well as Ryans huge bruise. As I watched Ryan fall I was more worried about him than running and getting a camera and getting into next door to take a picture of him dangling through. So these are after I checked Ryan out to make sure he was fine and when we went to clean up the mess.


Ryan and his hole, his hand went through the smaller hole and leg through the larger one.
whoops!
Side view of the hole
A view from under
The bruise...3 days after
The bruise next to a dollar to show size

No comments: